From Words to Wellness: Promoting Health Equity through Translation
Thursday, December 7, 2023
2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
Cory Markert, Vice President of Sales, Translation Solutions, LanguageLine Solutions
Rebecca Ruckno, MSW, MBA | Director of Health Literacy and Interpreting Services, Geisinger Health System
This webinar will explore the critical intersection of language access and health equity. This engaging event will cover a range of topics, including:
- Language Barriers: Address the challenges posed by language barriers and their impact on healthcare access and outcomes.
- Translation Technology: Discover advancements in translation technology and how they are revolutionizing communication in healthcare.
- Success Stories: Learn best practices from a health system, highlighting how language access initiatives have improved health equity.
- Patient Empowerment: Explore strategies for empowering patients with limited English proficiency to actively engage in their healthcare decisions.
Get your burning questions answered by the expert panel. Be a part of the conversation that leads to meaningful change in promoting health equity through translation. Let's pave the way toward a healthcare system that leaves no one behind.
- Explain the impact of translation of written content on health equity.
- Discover how advancements in translation technology is improving efficiencies and workflows.
- Apply best practices in translating from a health system about their success.
*PX Marketplace webinars are complimentary. Space is limited. If the webinar reaches capacity, registrants will have an opportunity to join a waitlist. The webinar recording will be provided to all registrants
If this is a PX Marketplace or sponsored webinar, your registration will opt you in to receive a one-time email follow-up from the sponsoring organization.